It has been a full and exciting spring in so many ways. It’s like being on a very intense roller coaster that is thrilling and exciting and scary and takes your breath away all at once. In all of that, some incredible things are happening and so more are on the way:
- This past Sunday ROCKED! Elena brought a great word and did a fantastic job as she preached our Mother’s Day sermon. It’s a cliche I know, but I truly married out of my league!
- This past Sunday ROCKED AGAIN! Two people stepped forward to commit their lives to Christ!!! That is our purpose! That is one of our two reasons for existence: 1)reaching those far from Christ and 2)equipping believers to live out their purpose.
- This Sunday is WATER BAPTISM. I love water baptism. It is the outward sign of obedience to the work that God has done in our lives. You can find out more about water baptism here.
- Last night was INSPIRING! We hosted Bob Wieland last night. Bob lost both legs in Vietnam and has spent the past 42 years sharing his story of hope and life. It’s always too early to quit!
- This Sunday is going to be INCREDIBLE! If you need healing, encouragement, challenged, or just want to connect with God then you MUST be at CapCity! Our guest that day is missionary Don Triplett. Don is from El Salvador and they regularly see miracles happen in their services. You will be inspired.
- BIKER SUNDAY is coming up! I love this day! It is Father’s Day, June 17. Whether you ride a Harley, Honda, BMW, or even a Vespa bring it out and be a part of this great event. Even if you don’t ride, come check out the bikes. More than that we will have a powerful testimony from a biker that has experienced the lifechange that only comes from an encounter with Jesus. Plus, just for fun, we will have a free t-shirt for the first 100 bikers in the door, lunch on site for everyone, and a bike blessing before the riders head out for an afternoon ride. More info including a downloadable flyer can be found here.
- There are other stories of LIFECHANGE and God moving on hearts that are incredible and we will be sharing those stories over the next couple of months!
I said it a few months ago to end a sermon: Wait ’till you see what God does next!