We have some great things in the works for the next few months here at Capital City.
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s coming:
- “iLove” – we will continue this series for two more Sundays with “Let’s talk about sex, baby” this Sunday and “Love Me Tender” on the 26th.
- Small groups are starting this week. There is still time to be a part of one… click here
- Gameday Men’s Convention – March 2 & 3
- “The Circle Maker” – Our series starting March 4 will be based on the book written by Mark Batterson. We will have copies of the book available on the 4th as well a plan to read it together. This has potential to be significant in the history of CapCity and each of our lives individually.
- Water Baptism – Sunday, March 4. Awesome!
- Easter breakfast on April 8 at 9 am
- After Easter Egg Hunt. Saturday, April 14 at 11 am.
- “Gray Matter” series beginning April 15. This is an annual series we do looking at some controversial topics and questions people struggle with.
These are just a few of the highlights of what we are looking forward to over the next couple of months. I can tell you that I am excited about what God is going to do!